Ebony composite wood veneer is nearly black in color with contrasting shades of grey. The wood contains patterns of flame-like figures that result from an irregular wavy grain. The playing field is a combination of Ebony burl with Grey & Oak inlaid points.
This backgammon is handmade using the art of marquetry (also spelled as marqueterie) which is the art and craft of applying pieces of veneer to a structure to form decorative patterns and designs.
Our skilful workers use this method in order to create the inside design of the backgammon.
- Ebony burl board with grey and oak points
- 30 mother of pearl checkers (15 black and 15 white)
- 4 dice
- 1 doubling cube
- 1 set of wooden dice cups
- Packing: Manopoulos gift box
- Size of closed board 48 x 30cm
- Weight of set 2.8 Kg
MADE IN GREECE